The modern-day marketing campaign is unfinished without professional video editing services. It not only attracts potential customers but also adds
The modern-day marketing campaign is unfinished without professional video editing services.
It not only attracts potential customers but also adds colors to the marketing campaign.
Moreover, digital channels such as websites and social media are not considered unsuccessful without interactive videos.
Digital Marketing Campaigns on the Rise
The last five years have been revolutionary for the business world as everything is going digital. Budgets for marketing campaigns are going to be doubled and tripled, all because they increase valuable traffic to websites, and video marketing is an efficient way to do that.
The Beauty of Videos is that they can be incorporated into Every Channel!
Yes! Video marketing favors every marketing tactic, be it SEO, content marketing, & social media marketing (SEM).
The thing is, without videos, no marketing campaign is complete. The audience’s attention span has gotten shorter, and video serves as a comprehensive package to attract them.
Because they got a message to deliver to the audience, they got visuals and appropriate sound. With professional video editing, we can tie all the necessary elements together.
Another Advantage: Businesses Can Sell Their Products or Services Easily
Whether a company wants to sell its product or introduce a new service, videos are perfect for doing that. Animated or live-action, videos are helpful in many ways. The production is quite affordable; you can easily make desired changes, and people love watching videos, so denying the importance of it is like fooling yourself.
Here are 20 statistics from authentic websites to support video editing services for businesses.
Let’s dig into these facts!
It’s not even a question anymore that businesses love to make promotional videos in general.
- OMNICORE says that almost all Internet users in America engage with videos. That is why nearly 90% of businesses use videos via video editing services to enhance their engagement.
- 9 out of 10 digital marketers have somehow captured a valuable lead from social media videos.
- Around three-fourth of consumers say that a video convinced them to download an application or software.
Why Do Businesses like to Hire Video-Editing Services?
People love visuals than text. Content in writing seems heavy in this era of the Internet.
Videos, on the other hand fairly capture viewers instantly with eloquent visuals and beautiful storytelling. It easily delivers a message that any company wants to convey across the board.
Nobody got time to indulge in a discussion, but a video can bring them to the table to discuss plans or to buy products or services.
The demand for video marketing has increased in recent years especially. Consequently, video editing service providers have gone popular among business stakeholders.
And, why not! Because:
- Statista’s survey suggests that up to 85% of Americans watch videos online.
- In 2017, 63% of companies used video marketing. The number rose to 81% in 2018 and 87% in 2019. It shows videos as one of the most popular content types. (Source: Wyzowl)
Explainer Videos Explain Products/Services Better
Without a doubt, videos leave no ambiguity in understanding even complex products. When you see a process in front of your eyes in an animated way, you rarely forget it.
Even if you are not interested in that particular product, you get what the video demonstrated to some extent. Hence, whenever, you need that product, your mind will go towards that brand.
- Videos are most loved by consumers to know about new products by 68%. Followed by blog posts at 15%, manual or eBook (4%), pitch (4%), infographic (3%), sales call or demo (3%), and others (3%). (Source: Uq.edu.au)
Video Improves Conversion Rate
Yes! Videos are the modern-day medium to optimize the sales funnel. If you ask successful digital marketers about their success recipe, you will realize their high focus on visuals.
Attractive graphics, compelling imagery, and eloquent videos, all reflect highly on the performance of the marketing campaign.
Even websites can be made highly effective when you include videos in there.
- Videos on the landing pages can increase the conversion rate by 80%. (Source: Eyeviewdigital)
The purchasing value automatically increases with videos as Hubspot mentions:
- 64% of users were more likely found to purchase a product online after seeing a video.
- 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television. (Source: Google)
These stats purely highlight the trends in the importance of video editing services for business sustainability.
If you want your products or services to reach a high level of popularity or compete with others, video incorporation at various touchpoints is a must!
Because OMNICORE says:
- 87% of video marketers say that video has increased traffic to their websites.
Increase Organic Outcomes for your Website
It seems impossible, but a creative message tied together in a video creates more buzz than regular content.
- Videos increase organic search traffic on a website by 157%. (Source: Conversion XL)
That is why most marketers and business owners go for video campaigns today.
- 93% of marketers use video. (Source: SingleGrain)
Video Marketing is the Future!
- People spend 2.6x more time on pages that have videos. (Source: Wistia)
- 82% of internet traffic will be made up of videos by 2021. (Source: Cisco)
Different types of videos such as promotional videos and others are the perfect weapons to fuel up the damp campaigns.
It is not like people are only watching videos on their workstations. With access to smart gadgets as cell phones and tablets to people, video consumption is only rising.
- 28% of smartphone users watch videos on their phones at least once a day. 33% of tablet owners watch an hour of video every day. 92% of mobile video consumers share it with others. (Source: Virtuets)
Hence, such a huge portion of the population is going digital via smartphones. Missing them merely because you do not want to use video editing services is a mistake.
YouTube – The Ever-Lasting Marketing Medium
If you own a business, YouTube will maximize your reach to the target audience.
Renderforest says that
- YouTube’s global watch time is 40% mobile.
Professional video editors will never recommend you against this platform, but you need experts to maximize this opportunity.
- People watch over 500 million hours of videos on YouTube every single day. (Source: Buffer)
Reign On Social Media with Attractive Videos
Social media be it Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, and others are the unarguable kings of the marketing world.
They provide a connection to the target audience; you can easily improve customer satisfaction.
Moreover, these platforms are great for attracting new customers to brands without borders.
- Social media posts with videos have 48% more views. (Source: Hubspot)
Believe it or not, video marketing has turned the digital world upside down. The marketing campaigns have become colorful, all thanks to video editing services.
- 59% of executives prefer video instead of text. (Source: Wordstream)
- 73% of B2B marketers say videos have a positive influence on their ROI. (Source: Tubular Insights)
These stats are enough to change your mind if you do not believe videos are necessary for today’s businesses. Thus, use the power of videos via a video editing agency and creatively engage the audience to get your brand running with potential leads!